Terms & Conditions
1. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://informatics.systems website (the "Service").
2. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
4. Information Collection And UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
5. Types of Data CollectedPersonal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to: Email address first name and last name Cookies and Usage Data
6. Usage DataWe may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
8. Use of Data INFORMATICS SYSTEMS uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain our ServiceTo notify you about changes to our ServiceTo allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so To provide customer care and support to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service to monitor the usage of our ServiceTo detect, prevent and address technical issues
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the INFORMATICSSYSTEMS website. By using the site, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree, please do not use the site.
1. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms, as they are binding on you.
2. The content of the INFORMATICS SYSTEMS website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
INFORMATICS SYSTEMS Terms and Conditions:
1. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS is an online resource and directory for information and services related to computing and information technology.
2. The INFORMATICS SYSTEMS website and services are provided "as is" and we make no guarantees or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
3. In no event shall INFORMATICS SYSTEMS or its affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the INFORMATICS SYSTEMSwebsite or services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. The INFORMATICS SYSTEMS website and services may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of INFORMATICS SYSTEMS. We have no control over the content of these websites and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
5. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
7. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and INFORMATICS SYSTEMS in relation to your use of the INFORMATICS SYSTEMS website and services and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the INFORMATICS SYSTEMS website and services.
8. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the INFORMATICS SYSTEMS website.
INFORMATICS SYSTEMS Privacy
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
2. You must not use this site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
3. You must not, in the use of this site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
4. The owner of this site reserves the right to modify or discontinue the site at any time without notice.
5. The owner of this site is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of this site.
6. This site contains material that may be offensive to some users. You are responsible for ensuring that you do not view or access such material.
7. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this site.
INFORMATICS SYSTEMS Terms
1. All services provided by INFORMATICS SYSTEMS are subject to these terms and conditions.
2. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS may change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. All services provided by INFORMATICS SYSTEMS are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
4. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
5. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
6. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of the services, including, but not limited to, any loss of data, any hardware or software damage, or any damage to your business.
7. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless INFORMATICS SYSTEMS from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the services.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and INFORMATICS SYSTEMS with respect to the services, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and INFORMATICS SYSTEMS with respect to the services.
10. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
INFORMATICS SYSTEMS Policy
1. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS provides the website and related services ("Website") to you, the user, subject to your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, and notices contained in this agreement (the "Agreement").
2. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Website. The amended terms shall automatically be effective upon posting. Please check the Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to the Agreement constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
3. As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant that: (a) you are of legal age to form a binding contract; (b) you have the authority to enter into this Agreement personally or on behalf of the company you represent; and (c) you will use the Website in accordance with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
4. The Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by INFORMATICS SYSTEMS of the contents on such third-party websites. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
5. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Website solely for your internal business purposes. This license does not include the right to: (a) resell or commercially use the Website or any content, products, or services made available on the Website; (b) collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices made available on the Website; (c) make any derivative works of the Website or its content; (d) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools; (e) download (other than page caching) or modify the Website, or any portion thereof; or (f) use the Website or any content, products, or services made available on the Website other than for their intended purpose.
6. You must not: (a) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of INFORMATICS SYSTEMS without INFORMATICS SYSTEMS's express written consent; (b) use any meta tags or other "hidden text" utilizing INFORMATICS SYSTEMS's name or trademarks without INFORMATICS SYSTEMS's express written consent; (c) engage in any activity that interferes with the Website or another user's ability to use the Website; (d) use the Website for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law; (e) use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website; or (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any content, products, or services made available on the Website.
7. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website or any content, products, or services made available on the Website at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
8. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS makes no representation that the Website.
In order to use the INFORMATICS SYSTEMS website, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You will not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
2. You will not use the website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use of the website.
3. You will not use the website to transmit any viruses or other harmful material.
4. You will not use the website to collect or store personal data about other users.
5. You will not use the website to solicit personal information from other users.
6. You will not use the website for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
7. You will not use the website to promote or engage in any illegal or unauthorized activity.
8. You will not use the website to infringe the rights of any other person or entity.
9. You will not use the website in any way that violates these terms and conditions. By using the INFORMATICS SYSTEMS website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use the website and must cease all use immediately.
1. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS provides the website and services (the "Website") subject to these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms").
2. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS may modify the Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
3. The Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without INFORMATICS SYSTEMS's prior written consent.
4. You are solely responsible for your use of the Website and for any Content you post to the Website.
5. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or INFORMATICS SYSTEMS's servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website.
6. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any of INFORMATICS SYSTEMS's servers, networks, or computer systems.
7. You may not violate any applicable law while using the Website.
8. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website or any portion thereof at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice.
III. Copyright and Trademark Information
1. The Website and all of its Content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, are the property of INFORMATICS SYSTEMS or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws.
2. You may not copy, modify, or use the Website or any of its Content for any commercial purpose without INFORMATICS SYSTEMS's prior written consent.
3. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS, the INFORMATICS SYSTEMS logo, and other INFORMATICS SYSTEMS trademark, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of INFORMATICS SYSTEMS. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks or other trademarks.
IV. Disclaimer of Warranties
1. THE WEBSITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." INFORMATICS AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. INFORMATICS AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT:
(A) THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(B) THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR By accessing or using https://informatics.systems, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, do not access or use the Site. We may modify these Terms at any time and will update the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms. Your continued use of the Site after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. Intellectual Property INFORMATICS SYSTEMS and all content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of INFORMATICS SYSTEMS or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of INFORMATICSSYSTEMS and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of INFORMATICS SYSTEMS or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright law.
Restrictions on UseYou may not:- sell, resell, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or any of its content;- modify, copy, or create derivative works based on the Site or any of its content;- access or use the Site or any of its content for any competitive or comparative purpose; or- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any software used to operate the Site. User ContentYou is solely responsible for any content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site. You agree not to upload, post, or transmit any content that:- is defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, or otherwise unlawful;- infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or entity;- is obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive;- is unsolicited or unwelcome advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation;- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious code or components; or- is otherwise objectionable.
You grant INFORMATICS SYSTEMS a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, perform, display, distribute, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, and import any content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site. Links to Other Sites The Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by INFORMATICS SYSTEMS.
INFORMATICS SYSTEMS is not responsible for the content of these websites and is not liable for any damages or losses that arise from your use of these websites. You agree that you will not hold INFORMATICS SYSTEMS responsible for any loss or damage you may incur due to your use of these websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Termination INFORMATICS SYSTEMS may terminate your access to the Site at any time for any reason. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of any content from The INFORMATICS SYSTEMS Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) that govern your use of the INFORMATICS SYSTEMS website and services (the “Services”).
Please read the Terms carefully, as they contain important information about your legal rights and obligations. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Services. We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we do, we will post the updated Terms on our website and update the “Last Updated” date above. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS provides the Services to you subject to the following conditions: The Services are for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Services for any other purpose.
You may not use the Services to create, post, or transmit any Content infringing any intellectual property or other rights of any person. You may not use the Services to create, post, or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. You may not use the Services to create, post, or transmit any Content that contains viruses, Trojans, worms, or other malicious code or software. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS reserves the right to remove any Content from the Services that violates these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable. INFORMATICS SYSTEMS reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, without notice. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: [email protected].